03 March 2011

Cozy-room.

Photobucket

The furniture for the new cozy room arrived yesterday. This is a snuggly little corner of the new sofa... the corner I could see from where I lay a few minutes ago, curled up with Peabody who was taking a nap.

Since everything was delivered yesterday at 8:30 AM, four of my best friends and I have cozied, Al and I have cozied, Bean and Peabody have cozied, and now Peabody and I have cozied. Three of us ended up asleep in there, but I won't reveal who else it was besides my baby boy! (Wink.)

I think we've hit the proverbial mark with the cozy room!

2 comments:

  1. I like your cozy room and I think I need one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I have posted seventeen times, I apologize. I keep getting an error message.

    Love the blanket! The photo definitely says "cozy" to me.

    ReplyDelete

Your words are worth a thousand pictures.